Wednesday, September 28, 2011

in the picture ewald sadie

I’m a software developer and also a freelance photographer in Stellenbosch, South Africa. My main type of photography is action/sports (more specifically downhill mountain biking) and is where everything began for me. I’ve recently ventured into the photojournalism side of photography and am very keen to persue this more seriously.

I recently had the opportunity to take some photos of a day in the life of Prochorus , a non profit organization operating out of Kayamandi, a township on the outskirts of Stellenbosch. Since 1996 they have empowered, trained, and developed skills of children and adults, and continues to do so today
We’d like to thank Ewald for sharing his photos. You can check out more of his work on his website.

In The Picture: Ewald Sadie
Photo By Ewald Sadie
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment