Sunday, September 25, 2011

in the picture miguel alives


Hi my name is Miguel Angel Aviles. I’m 28 and I live in Ecuador, a little but very special country in South America, because of our size we can travel from the beach to the jungle in 8 hours. It’s amazing and in the middle the country are my favorite things, the mountains. We have alot of amazing mountains and those are responsible for my passion for photography.

I study in the university San Franscico of Quito, visual arts, I specialized my self in digital compositing and now I work in a postproduction studio where I’m the compositor leader, but I also have a minor from the same university in photography, from film photography, studio and digital.
We’d like to thank Miguel for sharing his photos.

In The Picture: Miguel Aviles
Photo By Miguel Alives
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment