Sunday, November 6, 2011

in the picture brian lynch

I am a keen amateur photographer who enjoys taking photos of landscapes, still-life and of course my grandson.I love taking photos in Bonnie Scotland and in the gulf coast of Florida, where I am lucky enough to have a second home.

The best photographer with the best equipment in the world will not capture that special moment if he or she is not there. So, I try to ensure my camera is with me at all times.

I am currently using a Nikon D80 with various lenses and use aperture for the majority of processing. My personal motto is – “take a photo, it’ll last longer”.
We’d like to thank Brian for sharing his photos. You can check out more of his work on his website.
In The Picture: Brian Lynch
A Storm's A Coming!
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment