Friday, November 18, 2011

in the picture liviu hrituleac

Liviu Hrituleac is my name, born in Romania, currently living in New York. Although the first camera that I used was my sister’s all automatic film camera more then 10 years ago, only in the last couple of years I dedicated more time on trying to get better. I like to photograph moving subjects, specially racing cars. You will find on this page some of my favorite images with the rally cars in action.

And in case you wonder how is this guy’s first name pronounced, well, Liviu sounds like leave you, and now I will Liviu to see and hopefully enjoy my images.
We’d like to thank Liviu for sharing his photos. You can check out more of his work on his website.

In The Picture: Liviu Hrituleac
3 time British Rally Champion group N and 2011 Rally America Champions David Higgins and Craig Drew at New England Forest Rally NEFR July 16, 2011 © Liviu Hrituleac | LHimages.com
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment