Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In The Picture: Jarle Hovda Moe

My name is Jarle Hovda Moe. I’m 23 years old, and I’m working as a photographer in Norway. For the past four years, I’ve lived and studied in the second largest city in Norway, Bergen. It’s also here my passion for photography, and in particular music photography, has bloomed. Until I moved to study, music had always been a huge part of my life. Unfortunately, moving meant leaving that part of my life behind. A couple of years ago, though, I found a new outlet for that energy; music photography. Even though I, myself, prefer “softer” kinds of metal, black metal has become the genre I shoot the most (this being Norway after all). The aesthetics of the genre is really inspiring, the people are great, and I’ve even come to enjoy some of the music.


In The Picture: Jarle Hovda Moe
1 50 Cent Photo by Jarle Hovda Moe
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment