Thursday, February 16, 2012

happy valentines day Part 4

Happy Valentine’s Day all. I got actually 4 letters, all of which were bills to pay. The day of lovers can be quite traumatic for single women (will someone like me?) and married men (I hope I got her the right gift this year). I simply got my wife some Godiva chocolates, a great big plate of sushi and a good bottle of champagne. Let’s hope it makes up for all the times I forget stuff during the other 364 days of the year. Remember, it is never too late to tell that special person in your life you love them, and it doesn’t cost anything either. Winning.

Happy Valentine's Day
Andee Shuster and Ben Urovitch kiss as in front of a heart shaped sculpture outside the Montreal Museum of Arts, February 13, 2005. Couples in many parts of the world will exchange flowers, chocolates, and other tokens of their love on Valentine's Day which falls on February 14. REUTERS/Shaun Best
Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment